Tuesday, July 27, 2010
St. Louis and the ARCH
Well we got to go to St. Louis to pick up Aubri and we went to the Arch. It is crazy high up there. It's sort of freaky to look at but also I was so drawn to it. I just kept wanting to stare and stare. We didn't have time to go up inside of it so we just walked around and took a bunch of pictures. Tom got some really cool ones I will post. On our return trip to take her back to the airport we got up early and went back to the Arch and rode the tram that goes up inside of it. It only take 4 mins. to get to the top and 3 mins. to get down. At first I thought I would be afraid of the height (It's something like 630 or 660 ft.) once we were at the top but the ride was a little jerky and kind of scary. When we were at the top it didn't seem as high as I thought it would. Hard to explain but some pictures may help you to see it.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment