Elder and Sister Darton PO Box 310 Nauvoo, IL 62354
Monday, May 24, 2010
94 degrees and 88% humidity
My Oh My. . . It is a scorcher today. I think we are in for some temperature shock. I have really been enjoying the rain and storms but I am not sure I am going to enjoy the heat. Good thing we will be in a beautiful, air conditioned temple.
I hate to inform you of this, but this is the weather that is normal for there, hence the beauitful green flora. At least you didn't wake up to 37 degrees and snow falling. I am soooo over the cold and snow. Love you and I can't believe that you have been there a month already!!
Hi Julie, Well hon, I think it probably is going to get hotter! Amen for air-conditioning! Your adventures sound so exciting! I can tell your days are full! Do you still have to do a temple schedule? Loved the picture of the gaggle of geese! Yep, you don't see that everyday! Love you!
Took me long enough but I finally sat down to read your blog! It's so beautiful there! I can handle the 94 degrees... just not the 88% humidity. Lucky for me I live in the desert. Let me know if you find any rates for a train trip. Still thinking about it...
3 comments:
I hate to inform you of this, but this is the weather that is normal for there, hence the beauitful green flora. At least you didn't wake up to 37 degrees and snow falling. I am soooo over the cold and snow. Love you and I can't believe that you have been there a month already!!
Hi Julie,
Well hon, I think it probably is going to get hotter! Amen for air-conditioning! Your adventures sound so exciting! I can tell your days are full! Do you still have to do a temple schedule? Loved the picture of the gaggle of geese! Yep, you don't see that everyday! Love you!
Took me long enough but I finally sat down to read your blog! It's so beautiful there! I can handle the 94 degrees... just not the 88% humidity. Lucky for me I live in the desert. Let me know if you find any rates for a train trip. Still thinking about it...
Post a Comment