Thursday, May 13, 2010
4 inches of RAIN in one night
OK so I thought the last storm was scary, last night we had hours of lightening and thunder and rain then in the middle of the night it started hailing, we totally expected to get up this morning and have our car completely dented (but it wasn't it was just covered with leaves). Then a few hours later the wind and rain was so strong I thought for sure it was a tornado (it wasn't). With about 3 or 4 hours of sleep we got up and went to work at the temple. EVERYONE was so tired and talkin' about the BIG storm. One of the local residents that is an ordinance worker said he has a rain measuring instrument (I don't know the technical name) and it rained 3 inches that last big storm in a whole day, this time it rained 4 inches in 1 night.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment