I know I never finished my post about our first p-day. I have been super busy sorry. So when the couple called to give us the details we asked where we were going and they said we were going to look at antiques. The first thing in my mind was, isn't that what we have been doing all week. But I stiffled my warped sense of humor and we went along for the adventure. It was an experience, we'll leave it at that. (Vay you would have loved it!!)
As far as Sister Black, she ended up speaking 3 nights in a row (one of the reasons I have been busy, when you lose 2 hours a night on very limited free time its hard). It was fantastic, well worth the sacrifice of time and I am hoping to be able to type up my chicken scratch notes and pass them on.
Also, if you want to be notified by email when I make a post just make a comment and let me know and I will add you to the list.
Gotta go, its past my bedtime. Love ya all, Julie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yes, wish i could have traded places with you for the day lol
Post a Comment