WOW, I am so excited!! Susan Easton Black is speaking to us tonight. Aubri had her this last semester and told me all kinds of great stories, I can't wait. We have to go an hour early to get seats but I think it will be worth it.
We have our first real P-day today. Last week we were still shopping, cleaning, set up house and all the mundane things. Today someone else that share the same P-day is doing the planning and they are picking us up at 9 and we have no idea where we are going. It should be a great adventure though. My philosophy is, as long as we are keeping the mission rules I am up for any adventure, you never know what experience you will get to have!! Of course I will report in later.
PS I heard from Tye, he is doing GREAT!! and he is safe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounds like you are going one hundred miles an hour and loving every minute! Susan Black is amazing! I've heard her at Ed. Week! The pictures of the temple are beautiful! On our trip back the temple hadn't even been announced yet! We need to go back! Miss you! We had stake leadership last week. It went real well but we kept saying...Where's Julie??? So glad this you're enjoying every minute!
Post a Comment