Thursday, June 10, 2010
Sweet Peas
I am way behind I know. I will try to be better. I just wanted to share a fun experience for today. I don't garden, I know some of you do but I do not have a green thumb. In fact, I can't even grow zuchinni (or spell it). Well, some of the apts. have a small space for a garden, ours does not but our neighbors do. She said I can come by and pick whatever is ripe whenever I need it. Today she said there were some peas ripe and needed to be picked. So after my walk I stopped by and picked a few and ate them right off the vine. Oh my goodness, I have always loved the flowering sweet pea (however I can't grow those either) but these peas were so sweet and so delicious, I think she is going to regret telling me I can pick them. They are so yummy. Another one of those not in San Diego experiences, at least not in my backyard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment