Happy Birthday Debbie!! I hope you got to go to lunch at that place in Rancho I totally forgot the name already but they have the best papaya chicken salad!! I hope everything goes great with the RS broadcast. I will be thinking of you. I have a cool clip from the Nauvoo Pageant when they were organizing the Relief Society but I can't get it to upload so check back later.
Love you, Sister Darton
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thank you so much Julie! I hope you have already read my comment from your previous entry! I LOVE the book you gave me! I'm am so enjoying reading about these wonderful women accompanied by those beautiful illustrations! Thank you again! We are serving french dip sandwiches, green salad, and peanut butter brownies for dessert for the broadcast. Invites go out this next Sunday. I begin my speaking in each of the wards as well this Sunday. We're anxious to have you back! So happy for the time you have been able to spend in Nauvoo! A lifetime of memories! Love you, Debbie
Hi again Julie! Okay, so we passed out the invitations yesterday...THEY LOVED THEM!!! Jan even told me Judi Strang was giving the lesson I believe and stopped in her lesson and wanted to know how you did the invitations! When people asked me about the invitations I just said, "Julie will be back in 1 month and she can give you all the details! I really have no idea except that Cost Co was involved! NO ONE could believe you did them before you left!!! You're just simply awesome!!!! We miss you!!
Post a Comment