Heather, Thank you so much for the pictures of the San Diego Temple and the bluebird. I can't believe what the temple looks like, it is almost unrecognizable. The bluebird has certainly put a smile on my face. I put it out in the front flower bed so I see it every time I come home and every time I leave. It makes me happy. Thanks for all your help.
Monday, July 5, 2010
My bluebird
Heather, Thank you so much for the pictures of the San Diego Temple and the bluebird. I can't believe what the temple looks like, it is almost unrecognizable. The bluebird has certainly put a smile on my face. I put it out in the front flower bed so I see it every time I come home and every time I leave. It makes me happy. Thanks for all your help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment