Elder and Sister Darton
PO Box 310
Nauvoo, IL 62354

Friday, April 23, 2010

Prayers Answered


(Sorry about the man talking in the video clip we were listening to a book on CD.)

I am not one who doubts the answers to prayers yet I am always constantly humbled at our Heavenly Fathers tender mercies. As some of you know it was pouring, the hardest rain I have ever driven in (well Tom was driving). We could barely see 2 car lengths ahead of us. This video is taken when it was actually pretty calm I was too stressed out to film when it was bad. I was hoping we would stop but Tom wanted to keep going. We stopped for gas and I prayed that if he wasn't going to stop that the weather would be tempered. We had not been back on the freeway for more than 10 mins. and the weather completed cleared up. I am so grateful for a Heavenly Father who hears and answers our prayers. We did encounter more rain later in the day but it was very mild.

1 comment:

Frank and Rina said...

Thx for taking time to do this for the family. Keep up the good work.
Go see our blog for our latest entry on Snow Canyon.
Mom and Dad